B.C.I. Transformator 239 red and black/bloodspots
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BCI-01053-R
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 250,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb 24h
- Top Qualität zu fairen Preisen
Small and extremely compact power supply for the operation of tattoo machines with an operating voltage of 1.5 to 15 VDC to the output jacks and a maximum current of 2A. Developed by Bavarian Custom Irons, unbreakable and with the usual lifetime warranty.
The B.C.I. Transformer 239 has three 6.3 mm jack connectors for tattoo machines on the front as well as three precision volt regulators and LEDs to display the currently active connection . On top is a LED Voltmeter and a continuous operation tip switch. On the back you find the power switch, the connection for the foot switch and the connector for power adapter. Here you will get a quality power supply at a fair price - Made in Germany !
- Solid aluminum / steel housing from our own production - not plastic
- Powder-coated housing
- Soldered on Bavarian boards!
- Completely Made in Germany!
- 3 individually adjustable channels
- 3 outputs ( 6.3mm Jack )
- Foot switch ( 6.3mm Jack )
- Continuous operation switch on the device (for all who do not need footswitch)
- Large Digital Voltmeter (Blue)
- Size 80x80x80 mm ( same size as a Rubik's cube from the 80s )
- Large knurled metal knobs for a smooth handling
- Anti-slip backing ( stays where it is )
- CE certified
- Lifetime warranty and lifelong support in case of complications or repairs!
- Various colors available
- Version: red and black bloodspots
- Each transformer 239 is delivered in an exclusive metal box and manual.