InkMachines TPS-500 Wireless Power Supply
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sold out, Item is backordered!
- Order number: TPS-500
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 250,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb 24h
- Top Qualität zu fairen Preisen
The TPS-500 is the second wireless network device from InkMachines.
The power supply is designed for completely wireless tattooing, ie. no cable to the machine or to the foot switch.
The associated power packs are designed with the leading battery technology and weigh only 70 grams, so the tattooing hand is usually not affected.
Once the machines are paired with the powerpack, the main unit registers which tattoo machine is currently operating and remembers the appropriate settings.
The batteries have a very high capacity and allow an effective running time of about 5 hours *, the charging process takes about 90 minutes.
Communication between the units is wireless for optimum reliability and performance. The system has built-in features like kickstart and boost mode.
The kickstart allows the machines to start even at low voltages (not necessary for the Scorpion Pen).
In Boost mode, the voltage is automatically readjusted to maintain the same speed at different loads and increases machine performance.
In short, the TPS - 500 is a complete system for controlling and combining with your tattoo machines, be it a Scorpion, a Dragonfly, a Stingray or a spool machine (wired only!).
* Effective runtime is the actual time the machine runs during a typical session.
Neorail needle module holder, magnetic The Neorail must be connected to the TPS-500 with the supplied mini USB cable!
It only works with the NEO needle modules!
Up to 6 modules can be placed on the bracket.
These hold magnetically, which makes things hygienic as well as user-friendly.
In use, the module detects and adopts the respective setting (Volt) of the battery.
Up to 6 settings can be saved. Only one needle module can be operated at a time.
The individual positions in the holder are marked with LED lights:
- White means no setting
- Blue means with setting and place
- Red means module is in use
Here you will find the TPS-500 wireless power supply QuickGuide.
A detailed user manual for the TPS-500 Wireless Power Supply can be found here!
- Output Cable: 5-13V
- Compatibility Wired: All Commercially Available Tattoo Machines and Foot Switch
- Connectors: 1/4 Phono (6.35mm)
- LCD Display: 55x14mm
- Powerpack Weight: 65-70 grams
- Powerpack Capacity: Approx 5 hours
- Powerpack Battery Life: approx. 500 charging cycles
- Powerpack compatibility: all original Scorpion, Dragonfly and Stingray Rotary Tattoo Machines from InkMachines
(Attention: when using Dragonfly and Stingray Rotary Tattoo Machines another charging stadium is required)
- Powerpack Charging time: approx. 1.5 hours
- USB: Yes (only for Software Upgrades)
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 C Indoor Use Only
- Made in Sweden
Scope of supply:
- 1 TPS-500 power supply unit
- 2 power packs for the Scorpion Pen
- 1 charging station for two powerpacks
- 1 neorail stand for neo-cartridges
- 1 wireless switch
- 1 power supply unit
- 1 USB mini for neorail
- 1 USB cable for update
- 1 Carrying case for the TPS-500 with four compartments for battery packs and two compartments for your Scorpion Pen's