InkMachines Addition Powerpack for Dragonfly and Stingray
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: RPSPP
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 250,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb 24h
- Top Qualität zu fairen Preisen
The Powerpacks additional batteries are designed with the leading battery technology and weigh only 65 grams, so the tattooing hand is usually not affected. Once the machines are paired with the powerpack, the main unit registers which tattoo machine is currently operating and remembers the appropriate settings. The batteries have a very high capacity and allow an effective running time of about 5 hours *, the charging process takes about one hour. Communication between the units is wireless for optimum reliability and performance. The system has built-in features like kickstart and boost mode. Kickstart allows the machines to start even at low voltages. In Boost mode, the voltage is automatically readjusted to maintain the same speed at different loads and increases machine performance.
* Effective running time means the actual time the machine is running in air and skin during a typical session.
These Powerpacks are only compatible with the RPS-600 and TPS-500 main unit and can not be used without the RPS-600 and TPS-500 main unit.
ATTENTION: not compatible with the Ink Machines Scorpion Pen
- Powerpack Output: 5-13V
- Powerpack Weight:65 grams
- Powerpack Capacity: Aprox 5 hours each Powerpack
- Powerpack Battery life: Aprox 500 charging cycles
- Powerpack compatibility: Dragonfly / Stingray
- Powerpack Charging: Aprox 1 hour
- Operating temp: 10-35 °C Indoor use only
- Made in Sweden