The SOL Nova Unlimited is a battery-powered tattoo pen with an integrated power unit that is operated with a single button.
The frequency from 25 Hz to 140 Hz is set quickly and intuitively by holding this button and tilting the machine.
There are two operating modes, steady mode (hit / frequency: constant) and responsive mode (hit / frequency: responsive).
The pen is very good and balanced in the hand and has a good balance between lines and shades.
The charging time of the batteries takes 3 hours (at 5V and at least 2A) and has a running time of approx. 5 hours.
We drive the machine via a quiet, low-vibration and brushless DC motor with a stroke of 3.5mm.
The needle depth can be easily adjusted on the handle from 0 to 4.0 mm.
The acclaimed accessories include a noble Cheyenne protective case and 2 batteries with charger.
Tattooing has never been easier, more intuitive and more free - an unlimited experience!
- Maximum freedom of movement thanks to wireless operation
- Intuitive work thanks to revolutionary 1-button operation and motion control
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Compatible with Disposable Grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round - the hygienically and safely packaged disposable handles
- 3,5 mm stroke
- Dimension (Ø X L): 33 x 125 mm
- Weight: 152 g (without battery) 184 g (with battery)
- Made in Germany