The Sol Nova Pen is a perfect all-rounder and covers all directions, dot working with 25 Hz stitch frequency is even possible. The pen is driven by a very quiet but powerful brushless new motor that gently pierces the needle into the skin.
With a diameter of 33 mm and just 150 grams it is perfect and balanced in the hand.
- Device type: Cheyenne SOL Nova
- Color: Black
- Rated voltage: 5 to 12.6 V DC
- Starting current: max. 2.5 A for max. 200 ms
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Operating frequency: 25 to 150 Hz
- Stroke: 3.5 mm - suitable for Lining and Shading
- Needle distance: 0 to 4.5 mm
- Connection: 3.5 mm
- jack Drive: Brushless DC motor
- Operating mode: Continuous operation
- Length: 10.2 cm
- diameter: 33 mm
- weight: approx. 150
scope of delivery:
- 1 x Cheyenne SOL Nova
- 1 x connection cable
- 1 x cable adapter (6.3 mm jack to 3.5 mm jack)
- 3 x test D-Grips
- 1 x user manual
If you want to use your Sol Nova with a current PU1 or PU2, you need an "upgrade" plug-in power supply which we send you free of charge.
With the new productions of the PUs, the upgrade is no longer necessary!
Please write us a comment on your order if you need the power cable to Sol Nova.