The Cheyenne POWER UNIT IV was developed in collaboration with well-known tattoo artists to meet the high standards and offer the perfect solution for the artist.
During the development, special emphasis was placed on ergonomic working, intuitive operation and a handy design.
With the power supply, it is possible for the first time to fully exhaust the low frequency operation of the SOL series.
The display of the power unit can display the lancing frequency both as a bargraph and classically via the voltage.
The last values ??set are saved for the continuation of the work.
Footswitches can be operated for the first time in two modes. In latched mode, the switch for switching on and off is briefly pressed.
In momentary mode, the switch must be held down while tattooing.
Tattoo machines from other manufacturers can easily be connected via adapter cables.
- Compact tattoo power supply with focus on ergonomic, intuitive operation
- Ideal for low frequency operation of the SOL series
- Versatile installation options with powerful magnets and integrated clip-on base
- 2 modes for footswitch operation ("latched" and "momentary")
- Voltage display (4.7 V - 12.5 V in 0.1 V increments) or bar graph display (30 levels, each level approx. 0.26 V)
- Stopwatch to measure the time of a tattoo session
- Via adapter compatible with tattoo machines from other manufacturers (adapter not included)
- Quality made in Germany
- Input voltage: 15 V DC
- Output voltage: 4.7 to 12.5 V DC
- Power consumption: max. 10W
- Operating mode: continuous operation
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 87 mm x 76 mm x 28 mm
- Weight: approx. 150 g
- Power supply: 100 V to 240 V AC / 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- 1 x Cheyenne Power Unit IV
- 1 x power plug
- 1 x instructions for use