Cheyenne Sol - Terra with 25 mm grip, black
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SOL-TERRA-25MM
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 250,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb 24h
- Top Qualität zu fairen Preisen
The Sol Terra is a revolutionary liner and color-packing that allows you to use the engine to control different algorithms, while remaining powerful and gentle on the skin.
The result is a clean stitch pattern that reduces pain and speeds up the healing process.
4mm stroke make the Sol Terra the top tattoo device for rich lines and color packings in all work.
A low-noise work with low vibration is always safe with the Sol Terra.
Our elaborate anodizing process enables easy and safe cleaning of the tattoo machine for hygienic work.
Of course, the classic Cheyenne grips and our safety and craft needle modules are the best accompaniment to applying your Sol Terra under optimal conditions.
All 2.5-amp Cheyenne power supplies are also compatible with the Sol Terra to reliably control the machine.
- Perfect for Linings and Color Packing
- Reliable, long-lasting engine
- Stroke of 4mm
- Minimized vibration and very quiet
- 2 operating modes: steady mode (constant hit) and responsive mode (reacting hit)
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Adjustable needle escape (0 - 4.0 mm)
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
- Device type: Cheyenne Sol Terra
- Color: Black
- Rated voltage: 5 to 12.6 V DC
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Working frequency: 25 to 150 Hz
- Stroke: 4mm - suitable for Linings and Color-Packing
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack plug
- Drive: brushless DC motor
- Operating mode: continuous operation
- Dimensions Ø: 36mm, 94.2mm x 57.7mm
- Weight: 85g without handle
- 1 x Cheyenne Sol Terra
- 1 x connection cable
- 1 x instructions for use
- 1 x Cheyenne 25 mm grip